Monday, August 30, 2010

Bulgarian Views/Amanecer Bulgaro: Nessebur

To explore other Bulgarian views click on the title

It wasn't until I arrived to Bulgaria that I could explore a new stage in my photographic develpoment, which is still in process today. During the last year I've been putting together a collection of Bulgarian views. During four seasons I have observed and withness life in Bulgaria: A unique experience.

Here Nessebur's sunrise during June.
........
Para explorar otras vistas Bulgaras haga click en en titulo

No fue si no hasta que llege a Bulgaria que pude explorar una nueva faceta de mi desarrollo como fotografo, la cual sigue en proceso hoy. Durante el ultimo anio he estado poniendo junta una coleccion de vistas Bulgaras. Durante las cuatro estaciones he observado y sido testigo de la vida en Bulgaria: Una experiencia unica.

Aqui el amanecer de Nessebur durante Junio.










No comments:

Post a Comment